Monday, February 6, 2012

A weekend in review :)

Good Morning!

This weekend opened with a fabulous Friday night hanging out with my best friend Jessica and her hubby and their adorable son Sean. Sean is only 5 months older than Chase so they played together and it was precious!! I love watching them parallel play. They didn't fight too much over the same toys, I guess as much as expected. They are very cute :) Jessica and I went online and took a ride down memory lane, that was big fun!

 Jason and I went to our little cousin Julianna's baptism on Saturday. It was very nice, actually! Then we went back to their house and got to hang out with my cousins all day!! It was a lovely way to spend a Saturday. I want to get Chase and Max baptized together. Catholic churches are so strict though! You have to take a class, for like 2 hours! It's sort of annoying how many rules there are, but it's such a pretty religion. I love the stained glass, the statues. I love the rosary beads and all the prayers, I can still remember a majority of them!

Jason and I caught up on some early spring/late winter cleaning. Some grocery shopping and scrubbing and then Jason's parents and his brother Jerry and his wife Lisa came for homemade fajitas! I did an awesome job if I do say so myself!

Happy Monday!

xoxo - Bekki!

No comments:

Post a Comment