Tuesday, February 7, 2012

living an "On Demand" lifestyle...

I hate directv. I really miss Comcast. What a world we live in where I miss having television under MY control! It sounds selfish, but I want On Demand back so I can choose for my son to watch certain shows while I get things done. Any mother who says TV is bad under the age of two, to you I say, I don't have it on all day. I only put some things on for him so I can unload the dishwasher, maybe even change into a different pair of sweats...or brush my teeth. And it's always educational!

My contract is up in June and I fully intend to give them the finger [yes, that one] and going back to Comcast.

What provider do you have? Are you happy?

In other news, it's raining out and these are the days I make a soup or stew all day :) hmmm I wonder what I should whip up today...

At some point,I need to do laundry, unload/reload the dishwasher, and go over my floors....oh yeah, and I should work out. No matter what I started eating right today, multi grain cheerios loaded with bananas and berries. I need to chug a few big glasses of water though.

Well, it's time to get started!

                                                                          Toodaloo!!
                                                                              Bekki

No comments:

Post a Comment