Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Throbbing..

I'm not talking about a dirty adjective in a love novel, I'm using this word to describe the sensation my head was experiencing today. I'm sorry such a late post for the day! When your brain is pounding out of your brain, typing on a white screen is very undesirable. So I'm making this post short and sweet today. My apologies.

Tonight for dinner: Black Eyed Pea chili with a sweet potato and tomato base. Clumps of broccoli and onion and garlic make it super hearty and fiber full! Oh yeah!!  As I type this my son is under the table grunting away trying to poop. Such a lovely soundtrack my life would make!

Well I guess I better change him, the grunting has ended and that's my cue. Jason works overtime AGAIN today. Hmmpf. I know it's extra and NEEDED money, but having him home on time is so much better. I should shut up and be grateful my hubby is able to come home everyday, huh....yeah, shutting up.

Hopefully I'll have more to offer you guys tomorrow. The real question is: did I eat healthy today? YES I did, even with that brat Aunt Flo lurking around...I hate her...

                                                               xoxo,
                                                             Bekki :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! That dinner sounds so yummy!! I have to try to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tiffany! That headache is totally...almost gone! lol, I don't think it'll ever go away! That chilli was awesome!! You should try it! Very healthy! And affordable!

    ReplyDelete