Friday, February 3, 2012

Time to find some more time!

Last night I suprised Jason with childcare and took him out to dinner for his 30th birthday. We went to Benihana's. My spicy tofu was awesome and the fried rice is a once in a while indulgence my hips won't thank me for, but oh well. We shared sushi, edamame, green tea, dinner, and laughs. And even though his 20's are behind him, I look forward to the rest of our years to come!

Ever get in one of those funks? When you don't want to clean, don't want to get dressed? Well, I need to snap out of this one. I need to have my house cleaned and myself gussied up, and I just can't seem to. I always get my stuff done during nap times. but for some reason, Max decided to be hungry  during nap time. Silly me for forgetting newborns make their own schedules. So here I sit, at 1:15. Feeding Max with one hand, typing with the other. Waiting for MY mommy to get here so I can shower and go get groceries. We are having friends over for dinner tonight, unless she texted me otherwise, I'll find out soon, my phone is dead and on the charger.

Well. this is making my arm tired, so I'll blog a little later...maybe I can muster up some free time and FINALLY go to Trader Joe's today :)

<< Bekki>>

No comments:

Post a Comment